50 Self-Esteem Affirmations To Build Self-Worth
Do you consider yourself unworthy of the love and affection you crave for? Do you constantly compare with your peers and look down upon yourself? These are some typical symptoms of low self-esteem, which can be fixed with consistent affirmations for self-worth.
If you succumb to negative feelings easily, this may bring long-term diseases such as depression, social anxiety, bipolar disorder, and many more. Narrating these affirmations can help rebuild your self-esteem and initiate your journey to loving and harnessing yourself from within.
If you are looking for some good affirmations for self-esteem, we have just the right list for you. Read along with us and know everything you should be doing during this journey to make the most out of your daily affirmations.
What are Affirmations for Self Esteem?
An affirmation for self-worth or self-esteem is simply a statement that helps to assume something to be true. Such affirmations for self-love and acceptance are great for challenging the negative thoughts in your mind and taking charge of any negative subconscious thinking patterns.
Are you ready to crack your wealth code?
Go check out how you can easily activate your inner wealth code…
Next, these affirmations help to replace the negativity with more realistic and positive ones, boosting your self-esteem and bringing more joy to your life. To sum up, positive affirmations for self-esteem are designed to improve your life, both physically and mentally.
How to use Positive Self esteem affirmations correctly?
Affirmations or mantras are meant to be repeated regularly. You are what you think and believe. Whenever you repeat these affirmations, you believe in something you want to achieve and already find it happening in reality. The brain is a mighty organ.
Like you perceive the negativity and believe in it from the external distractions when you think about negativity, you do the same with positivity. When you repeat these affirmations, you replace the negativity with the positive mindset, which results from constant belief and practice.
Initially, using positive affirmations for self-love can be daunting. However, when you believe in it, you can utilize them correctly.
50 Positive Affirmations to improve low self-esteem
Now that we have finally understood the importance and the correct way of using positive affirmations, let’s jump directly to the list of the top 50 empowering self-love affirmations that will make love, affection, and prosperity bloom in your life.
They DO NOT want you to see this
Documents that change everything we know about attracting wealth in the modern era.
- I love the person I am right now
- I am kind to myself
- I am deserving of every love and affection in the world
- I am beautiful, inside and out
- I am complete
- I control my happiness
- I focus on only self-care with the utmost compassion
- None of my fears hold me back
- I love and acknowledge myself just the way I am
- Loving myself comes from my within naturally
- I let go of the negative people around me
- I let go of any negative vibes, emotions, and feelings
- I let go of my past and work hard to make my present the best
- I am valued and loved
- I have a warm and caring heart that treats everyone with compassion
- I believe in my aspirations
- I have complete faith in my capabilities and potential
- The universe is bringing unlimited love and affection to me
- I always give my best in everything
- My life is at the right balance
- I radiate confidence and prosperity
- I am confident about the way I look and talk
- I am confident about my feelings
- My mind is filled with only positivity
- I honor the decisions I make in life
- I acknowledge the strengths and weaknesses in myself proudly
- I am powerful
- My past cannot dictate my future
- I am capable of achieving everything I dream of
- My dreams and aspirations are real and valid
- The universe is supporting me to reach my dreams
- I choose self-love over anything
- I have full faith in myself
- I choose to view my life and surroundings only positively
- I am proud of every small effort I make
- I am moving just at the right pace towards my goals
- I am healing every day from my wounds
- I choose not to be hurt by negativity
- I am unique and special while being my most authentic self
- I am successful and happy
- I do not need to change to please others
- I am wealthy and healthy right now
- I am at a good phase of life
- My capabilities and belief inspire me
- I am grateful for the body I have currently
- My life is a miracle, and I am important
- I can stand up for myself and everybody around me
- My needs are valid and important
- I take full charge of my emotions and feelings
- I am at peace with myself eternally
How often should you repeat these Affirmations for Self Love and Healing?
Even though there is no fixed count about how many times you should repeat the affirmations for self-esteem in a day, a count of three to five every day can do quite well. The key is to be consistent and practice it religiously.
When you have faith in the affirmations you speak and repeat consistently, you welcome positivity with a relaxed mind and body. You can welcome it in a better manner and make it stay in your life, which will positively affect your life.
Repeating affirmations at least three to five times a day with full faith and belief can help in doing miracles than random affirmations once a week. Once you believe and put the work into it, you can achieve everything you are trying to get through the affirmations.
Tips to Strengthen your Belief on Positive affirmations
As we already discussed, the importance of having belief and faith in the affirmations to make them work may not seem as easy as it sounds. When filled with negativity, you can be easily overwhelmed with a plethora of negative emotions that can easily overpower the positivity of the affirmations.
In such cases, we have outlined a few tips that can help in strengthening your belief in your positive affirmations for self-love and acceptance.
Can you attract wealth with your DNA? The answer will surprise you.
What if I told you that you have the ability to attract untold wealth and abundance into your life…
The best way to believe in what you are saying is to note it down on a copy. Take out some time within the entire day, preferably morning, and note the positive affirmations as you speak. This way of writing while repeating your affirmations is highly powerful and can help you reach your goals much faster. It connects you a lot better with yourself and makes better use of positive affirmations.
Experiment with Mirror Work
Another powerful element you should add to your morning routine is mirror work. This simple and easy technique takes just a few minutes of your day and maximizes the potential of your positive affirmations at least three times. Just look directly to the mirror in your eye and repeat the affirmations you selected from above. This will also help you gradually connect better with yourself and bring better results in this journey.
Initially, you may forget to repeat the affirmations for self-love and healing every day. Setting reminders on your smartphone is a great way to remind yourself during the initial days until you get habituated to this routine. You can also leave small sticky notes around the house or set multiple alarms to remind yourself at a specific time to repeat the positive affirmations.
You have all the love you need and deserve within you. When you are consistent with your affirmation efforts, you can finally turn your aspirations into reality. The key is to stick to it, believe in it, and work towards it. With this combination and the best affirmations for self-worth, nothing can limit your self-love journey now.
Traits the rare billionaires share
The rich have certain secrets to accumulating wealth effortlessly that's hidden from others.