While you can’t control your thoughts and feelings, you can always manage them for good. If you’ve struggled with anxiety, you know how difficult it is to negotiate with your mind during a panic attack.
Try replacing your doubts with affirmations for anxiety. Maybe it will help you forget about your worries, even if for a while.
Positive affirmations for Anxiety And Depression
While affirmations can’t cure psychiatric disorders, they can always help you develop a positive outlook towards life.
Just like your best friend, affirmations can help you feel better, calmer and safer.
An ideal affirmation for anxiety should be
- Short and simple
- In present tense
It also should
- create a positive picture in your mind.
- should fill you with hope
Reciting affirmations is probably the easiest way to manage mood disorders. Of course, they should only be used to complement the treatment you’re already receiving from a mental health specialist.
Unlock Your Genius Potential Today!
Unleash the Power of Your Hidden Brainwave with This 7-Minute Ritual!
affirmations for anxiety and depression help you address what’s bothering your psyche and creating the negative thought patterns in the first place.
How Do Affirmations Work For Anxiety?
Spiritual affirmations for anxiety can literally change your life.
How do they work?
Positive Affirmations work through the power of suggestion. They help you counter negative thoughts and build new belief systems that support your growth.
When it comes to anxiety, affirmations will help you build a positive picture in your mind. Your mind can only hold so many thoughts. You can’t be negative and positive at the same time.
When you replace negative and anxious thoughts with positive affirmations, you begin to let go of your doubts and worries.
Affirmations have been scientifically proven to manage stress. You can choose from our list of affirmations for anxiety or create your own.
If a particular affirmation doesn’t work for you, simply move on to the next one.
There are many ways to practice affirmations. However, when it comes to anxiety, make sure you feel as comfortable as you possibly can.
Ignite Your Brain's Genius Switch Now!
Join 19,389 Americans Transforming Brain Fog into Brilliance!
Maybe diffuse lavender or rose essential oil to help you relax. You can also blend these with Jojoba oil and apply the blend on your skin.
Lighting some incense or aromatic candles can also help you feel better.
Many people like to use these affirmations for anxiety while holding their crystals.
Again, the main purpose of any of these interventions is to calm your nerves and help you feel better. So whatever works for you is best for you.
Let’s now read some short positive affirmations for anxiety that will help you calm down instantly.
Powerful Daily Affirmations For Anxiety
- All is well.
- I am safe at this moment.
- I don’t need to worry about the future.
- I free myself from all my fears.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I hold the power to control my thoughts and emotions.
- I don’t need to worry.
- I trust that good things are happening to me.
- I let go of all my grudges.
- I set myself free today.
- I release all my grudges.
- As long as I am happy in the present moment, I do not need to worry about my future.
- It doesn’t have to be this difficult.
- I can easily manage my thoughts.
- I have the potential to overcome all my fears.
- I don’t doubt myself. I am the only one who knows my potential.
- I am full of empathy and compassion.
- It’s safe for me to be in public.
- I am safe wherever I am.
- I trust my gut.
- I trust that my future is bright
- What doesn’t kill me can only make me stronger.
- Fears are natural. I will not let them overpower me.
- I believe in myself.
- I am worthy of feeling at peace.
- I don’t need to force positivity.
- I trust life to take care of me.
- My friends and family love me. They are with me right now. I am safe.
- I am so proud of having come so far.
- I have overcome all my negative thoughts.
When you repeat these powerful daily affirmations for anxiety, you will easily be able to balance your mind and release negativity.
Spiritual affirmations For Anxiety
When everything seems to be going wrong, surrendering to higher power is the best thing you can do.
Using spiritual affirmations for anxiety will help you do that and receive their support.
- I trust my angels and guides to take care of me.
- My guides are holding space for me to heal at this time.
- Every time I see feathers, I know that angels are trying to comfort me.
- I am always connected to the Creator.
- There’s a reason for why I’m feeling this way.
- I trust that this experience is preparing me for something greater than I realize.
- God is trying to make me stronger through this experience.
- God is always with me. He’s helping me through this panic attack.
- I allow my spirit guides to comfort me.
- I believe in myself no matter what. I can’t give up now that angels are here.
Short Positive affirmations For Anxiety and Stress
These short positive affirmations for anxiety and stress will help you during a panic attack.
Revitalize Your Brain in Just 7 Seconds!
MIT-Trained Neuroscientist Reveals the Ultimate Brain Power Booster!
Simply repeat them in your head until you start feeling better.
- I am safe.
- I am protected.
- I am grounded.
- I am centered.
- I trust myself.
- The worst is over.
- My feelings are valid.
- It’s okay for me to cry.
- I am feeling more at peace every second.
- My thoughts do not define me.
- Anxious thoughts are not based on facts.
- I love myself. I know the steps I need to take feel better at this moment.
- I inhale strength and exhale fear.
- It’s okay if I am not perfect.
- It’s safe for me to say no.
- I don’t need to panic. I have plenty of time to resolve this issue.
- I deserve happiness.
- It’s okay to have a bad day.
- I feel calm and at peace.
- I have everything I need.
Powerful affirmations For Depression
- Nothing can weigh me down right now.
- I am loved. I experience love everyday.
- I am taking care of my body.
- I know what I need right now.
- I am never alone. (I will not die alone.)
- I am letting go of the things that are out of my control.
- I free myself from the prison of my mind.
- I am grateful for my body’s protection.
- I am aligned to my highest best.
- I can get through this experience.
- I am stronger than I realize.
- I can overcome every obstacle that comes in my way.
- I have plenty of time. I don’t need to rush anything.
- I know how to put my needs first. I don’t need to please others.
- I have strong boundaries.
- My heart is expanding. I am full of love.
- I am perfectly alright.
- I love smothering myself with affection.
- I don’t need to get rid of negative thoughts. I can simply observe them and let them go.
- I know my mind is trying to protect me right now. I can assure you that I am safe.
- Things are not as bad as it seems.
When you use these healthy affirmations for anxiety and depression, you allow your mind to feel safe and let go of everything that’s bothering you.
These affirmations are more powerful than you realize. Repeat them as often as you can to address your anxiety.
Using affirmations for anxiety is a brilliant way to de-stress yourself and release everything that’s causing you to feel overwhelmed.
Believe me, life is not as bad as it seems.
You’re stronger than you realize and it’s okay to have a bad day.
Hopefully, you will have a better one tomorrow.
Discover the NASA-Backed Brainwave Secret!
Elevate Your Mind with the Breakthrough NASA-Verified 7-Second Ritual!