48+ Powerful Affirmations for Letting Go
Letting of is a powerful tool. Holding onto people or things that weight us down, only prevents us from moving on. There are affirmations for letting go that can assist in this process.
It’s very difficult to let go of relationships, possessions, or even negative thoughts and feelings, but it’s always worth it in the end. By learning to let go, we set ourselves free up to pursue new opportunities and experiences. We also allow ourselves to forgive and move on from the past.
Use these affirmations for letting go in your daily routine. Speak them aloud throughout your day, write them down, think on their meanings.
Areas these affirmations can assist you:
- Letting go of the past.
- Letting go of someone.
affirmations for letting go of the past
There will always be moments that we wish we could relive again and again. But sometimes, holding onto the past can keep us from moving forward. It can prevent us from living freely and achieving our goals.
We must let go of what is holding us back. We have to let go in order to move on. It can be difficult, but it is necessary for growth.
Transform Your Life Today!
Discover the library of 200+ Subliminal Messaging Albums designed to help you achieve your goals and overcome challenges. Choose between instant MP3 downloads or high-quality CD delivery with FREE shipping to the USA. Lifetime Guarantee!
We have to be brave and take that first step into the unknown. And sometimes, all we can do is hope for the best. Use these letting go statements for letting go of the past:
- I break the shackles of my past self
- My past actions are as if they’ve never existed
- I allow myself to live presently in this moment
- I live in the present moment
- When I think of the past, I only see the positive
- I allow myself to let go of my past
- Everyday I stay in the present moment
- My past seems unimportant everyday
- I am not my past
- I am who I am right now, in this moment
- My future is based on my current choices and actions
- I am capable of a wonderful life, despite my past
Affirmations to let go of anger
Anger is caused by many things, such as frustration, hostility, and even rage. While anger can be helpful in some situations, such as when we need to stand up for ourselves or protect someone we care about, it can also be harmful. Anger can lead to fights with loved ones, problems at work, and even physical violence.
One of the most difficult decisions we can make is learning when to let go. Using affirmations for letting go helps remove negative emotions from your body. For some, letting go is hard because they are stubborn and don’t want to admit defeat.
Whatever the reason, learning how to let go is a crucial life skill. The following letting go statements can help release feelings of anger.
- I allow myself to feel anger, but only long enough for it to pass
- I remain calm and content in stressful situations
- I remain loving and kind in challenging situations
- I am the only one that dictates how I feel
- I am in complete control of my emotions
- I am in complete control of my anger
- I rarely feel anger because my life is full of love and abundance
- I am at peace within myself
- I offer myself love and acceptance
- I offer others love and acceptance
- I accept the world for what it is
affirmations for Letting Go of Guilt
Guilt. It’s a heavy word that can weigh on our shoulders, impacting not just our emotions, but our physical health as well. For many of us, guilt is a constant companion that we can’t seem to shake. We might feel guilty for things we’ve said or done, for things we didn’t say or do, or simply because we exist.
The decision to let go is one of the most difficult ones a person can make. Whether it’s a relationship, a job, or a dream, it can be hard to know when it’s time to move on. But sometimes, holding on too tightly can prevent us from reaching our goals and achieving our dreams.
Instant Change, Instant Results!
Start your journey to self-improvement within minutes. Explore powerful MP3 albums that can bring about life-changing experiences instantly.
We must let go of guilt to reclaim our power—and using the following affirmations can help
- I accept my past actions and mistakes
- I am at peace with my past
- I recognize that I made the best decision I could have made at the time
- Others accept me despite my past actions
- Any harm or hurt I’ve caused is forgiven
- I let myself off the hook
- I choose to make better decisions for myself from this moment forward
- I act with integrity
- I act in alignment with my morals
affirmations for Letting Go of Someone
The ending of a relationship often feels as if we’re losing a part of ourselves. We’re grieving the loss of what could have been.
And we’re not alone. All of us have been through this, and we’ve all felt the same thing. Every relationship has a beginning and an end. Happiness stems from freedom, and when we are unable to move forward, we are unable to let go.
Letting go is liberating. Use these affirmations for letting go to help release you from your past relationships.
- I forgive myself for my part in the relationship
- I forgive _______ for the role they played in our past relationship
- I am moving on more and more each day
- I am becoming back to my old self
- I am feeling happy and joy again
- I know that all relationships have a beginning and an end
- All endings bring new beginnings
- I’m letting go of the pain and hurt I’ve experienced from this relationship
- I offer myself the love and care that I need
affirmations for Letting Go of Fear
Fear is natural, and sometimes unavoidable. We need fear to alert us of dangerous situations, but when fear begins to dictate our lives, it can become a problem. Often, we allow fear to control us by preventing us from doing things we want to do or need to do.
Potential failure and mistakes are often a cause for fear. We may be afraid of what others will think of us or of being judged. Fear of failure is a common fear that people have, and it can often be traced back to childhood.
We may have been encouraged to work hard, but if we didn’t succeed, our parents would not be happy. This can leave us with a fear of failure. Past relationships may have also given us a sense of fear regarding love. Whatever it is that you fear, when you allow yourself to overcome it you open the doors to new freedom and opportunity.
Personalized Solutions for Every Goal!
Whatever your goals or challenges, Real Subliminal have the perfect subliminal album for you. Explore our diverse range and unlock your potential.
Here are a few affirmations for letting go of fear that can help you gain a new sense of confidence and inner strength
- Today I choose to take risks
- The best rewards take sacrifice
- I allow myself to overcome all fears and worry
- I am confident and sure of myself
- I am grounded and neutral towards the things I used to fear
- I am happy content with every aspect of my life
- I allow myself to take each day one step at a time
- I offer myself patience and understanding
- I set myself free from all fears and doubt
Use these affirmations for letting go whenever you’re struggling to move on.
The practice of affirmations is a simple way to improve your life.
Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself, often in the morning or evening. They help you to focus on the good things in your life, and to let go of negative thoughts and feelings.
Whether you need affirmations for letting go of someone, affirmations for letting go of fear, or affirmations for letting go of guilt–use the lists above to better yourself.
Use these affirmations for letting go throughout your day. Allow yourself to feel the words as truth as you speak them or write them down. Feel their power and meaning and watch them transform your life.