50+ Positive Affirmations For Overcoming Fear
Life is scary. It’s not always rainbows and sunshine. Most of the time, our fears make things so much worse.
There’s a way though.
You can always use positive affirmations to release fears.
Let’s get started with some of them, shall we?
Affirmations for Fear And Anxiety
Even the strongest people have challenges throughout their lives. It’s okay to feel scared. It’s okay to be anxious. But, fear and anxiety shouldn’t stop you from pursuing your dreams.
You deserve to get everything you need in life. Nothing should stop you from being happy. Always remember that you’re stronger than your fears.
Now, let’s go through some affirmations for fears and anxiety.
- I don’t need to control everything in life.
- I trust life to take care of me.
- I am safe.
- I am powerful.
- Challenges only make me stronger.
- I am calm and tranquil.
- I am no longer scared of living.
- Whatever life throws at me, I will thrive!
Recite these affirmations regularly to overcome all your fears and anxiety. No matter how big you think a problem is, it’s in your life for a reason. You don’t have to worry. You just need to trust your path.
Unlock Your Genius Potential Today!
Unleash the Power of Your Hidden Brainwave with This 7-Minute Ritual!
Affirmations for Fear Of Death
Death is a scary topics for some. We will all experience death in our lives.
While we’re not immortal, fears should not stop us from living our life fully. How is it possible?
If we regularly recite affirmations for fear of death, we can train our minds understand that death is natural and a part of life’s cycle. This will help us live freely and realize our highest potential.
Let’s now look at some affirmations for fear of death that you can recite daily!
- I see death as a natural part of life’s cycle.
- I live presently in this moment without worry for the future.
- I am free of all fears.
- I live my life fearlessly.
- I cannot die until I fulfill my purpose.
- Nothing is indestructible. I understand that.
- I am the master of my destiny.
affirmations for Fear of Abandonment
If you didn’t receive the love you deserved as a child, you most likely fear abandonment. This often leads you to settle for breadcrumbs because you doubt that you deserve any better. I have a solution for you.
When you work with an affirmation for overcoming fear regularly, you realize why settling for less than what you deserve is not an option.
Let’s go through our list of affirmations for fear of abandonment
- No one can abandon me if I stand up for what I deserve.
- I deserve to be loved and cherished.
- I realize that I am not perfect. I deserve to be loved with all my imperfections.
- I accept myself fully.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am worthy of loving connections.
- I am supported by my partner.
Affirmations for Fear Of Judgment
I’m sure you’ve had many goals in life. How many have you had the courage to pursue? Why? Because you fear judgments from others.
What can you do?
Work with the following affirmations for fear of judgment daily to live your life freely and pursue all your goals.
Ignite Your Brain's Genius Switch Now!
Join 19,389 Americans Transforming Brain Fog into Brilliance!
- I accept myself with all my flaws.
- I know that no one is perfect.
- I believe in myself.
- I don’t need others’ approval.
- I am loved and supported by my friends.
- Imperfections only add to my uniqueness.
- I am divinely supported.
When you catch yourself stressing about what others think about you, ask yourself if you truly love everyone unconditionally. Is there no one you have judged? Should that person worry about you every time they want to pursue their goals? If not, why should you?
Affirmations for Fear Of Failure
Failures always hurt. Does that mean we should never try? Positive affirmations help us overcome all our fears and be successful regardless of what the little voice in the back of our head has to say.
Recite or write the following affirmations for fear of failure to live, laugh, and love freely.
- Failures only make me stronger.
- I value success more than I fear failure.
- I will push through all barriers.
- I am motivated and energized to realize all my dreams.
- Fears do not overpower me. Ambition does.
- I choose to be free from all my fears.
- I am grateful for all the failures of my past. They have taught me invaluable lessons that will help me create a better future for myself.
You’re strong enough to overcome every challenge life throws at you. Using affirmations to release fear will make you even stronger!
Affirmations for Fear Of Success
Another thing that stops you from being successful is the fear of success itself. Weird, right? Sometimes, we’re scared of what might happen after we attain success.
Will your friends abandon you? Will your partner leave you if you make more money than them? Maybe you’re not ready to be successful yet. None of these is true!
Are there affirmations for fear for success as well?
- I am full of gratitude for my progress.
- I have worked hard and I am ready to have my dreams fulfilled.
- I celebrate all my victories equally-big or small.
- Living your dreams is always possible.
- I am successful in the things that bring me joy.
- My dreams are divinely supported.
- I am ready for infinite abundance.
Affirmations for Separation Anxiety
Do you know that adults can experience separation anxiety as well? For children, separation anxiety is usually about not feeling safe when their parents are not around. Adults usually fear for the safety of their loved ones.
Here’s a list of affirmations for separation anxiety that you can recite every day:
Revitalize Your Brain in Just 7 Seconds!
MIT-Trained Neuroscientist Reveals the Ultimate Brain Power Booster!
- I am safe everywhere I go.
- Everyone I love is safe and healthy.
- I am never alone. God is always with me.
- Everything will always be okay.
- I am powerful.
- I am capable of being on my own.
- I am strong enough to take care of myself.
There’s nothing for you to fear. No matter what you think might happen when you’re away from your loved ones, it’s just a thought! Nothing bad has happened yet and no one can predict the future. As far as the present moment is concerned, you are safe! That’s all you need to remember when working with these affirmations for separation anxiety.
Affirmations for Hope: Everything Will Be Okay
Sometimes, no matter what you do, nothing seems to work out. And, that’s okay! What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, right?
When things seem to go wrong, use affirmations that everything will be okay. Some of them are:
- Everything always works out for me.
- I accept life as it is.
- I am hopeful for my future.
- I am ready to handle everything that comes my way.
- There’s a greater purpose to everything that happens in life.
- I am supported in every situation.
- No matter what, I will survive.
Affirm that everything will be okay and I guarantee that it will be.
Positive Affirmations In The Times Of Crisis
Let’s be honest for a second. Half of what we fear rarely happens. What if it does? What if all you fear comes to be true?
Don’t worry! I’ve got you!
Here are some positive affirmations to use in times of crisis:
- I have already seen the worst. There’s nothing for me to fear.
- The best is yet to come.
- I will do my best to get through this situation.
- I don’t feel the need to control this situation.
- I believe in my ability to persevere through this situation.
- I am open to learning from my mistakes.
- I am as strong as I need to be.
I hope these Affirmations will free you from every kind of fear you may have to deal with. Always remember that you’re stronger than you think. Use these affirmations to release fears and live life peacefully.
Discover the NASA-Backed Brainwave Secret!
Elevate Your Mind with the Breakthrough NASA-Verified 7-Second Ritual!