How Affirmations Helped Me Heal + Over 70 Healing Affirmations
Affirmations are a form of self-talk that helps people to feel positive and hopeful. According to studies, affirmations have the ability to help heal psychological wounds and improve mental well-being.
They can be used as part of a self-help program or as a standalone approach. There are many different affirmations, but the most common ones include: I am strong, I am powerful, I am loved, I am worthy, and My dreams come true. I used affirmations to help me heal, and here are some of my favorite ones that will help you transform your life.
How Affirmations Helped Me Heal My Mind
After experiencing a traumatic event, it is natural to feel anxious and scared. However, there are ways to heal the mind after a traumatic experience.
Talk about your experiences. It is important to talk about what happened to help cope with the trauma and make sense of it. Exercise helps reduce stress and anxiety levels, as well as improve overall mental health by releasing endorphins into the brain. Eat healthy foods.
Transform Your Life Today!
Discover library of 200+ Subliminal Affirmations Albums designed to help you achieve your goals and overcome challenges. Choose between instant MP3 downloads or high-quality CD delivery with FREE shipping to the USA. Lifetime Guarantee!
Eating healthy foods can help improve moods and digestion, both of which can help reduce stress levels and anxiety symptoms. Connect with nature. These are the affirmations that helped me heal my mind.
- I feel my mind becoming more clear each day.
- The only thoughts in my mind are my own.
- It’s easy for me to remove any intrusive thoughts!
- I have never felt more at peace within my mind as I do right now!
- I love meditating and clearing my mind.
- I feel in complete control of my thoughts and my emotions.
- My mind sees the positive in all situations.
- My mind is a peaceful place.
- I am content being alone with my thoughts.
- My imagination has become a place of magic.
- I love creating things within my mind.
- I have overcome the limitations of my mind.
- I have let go of the setbacks of my mind.
- I have completely reprogrammed my mind to be happy, joyful, and at peace.
- I am content within my mind.
- My mind is powerful.
- I cherish my thoughts and emotions.
How Affirmations Helped Me Heal My Body
Many people underestimate the power of their own body to heal itself. This is especially true when it comes to injuries. However, there are a number of natural methods that can be used to help the body heal itself.
By using affirmations you can help your body to regain its strength and ability to function at its best. These are the affirmations that helped me open my body up to healing.
- I allow my body to heal itself quickly and easily.
- I see my body healing itself everyday.
- I feel my body becoming healthier each day.
- I allow my body to become the best version of itself.
- I am grateful for every cell in my body.
- I appreciate every cell in my body.
- I love every organ in my body.
- I love every aspect of my physical body.
- I feed my body the foods it needs to heal.
- It’s easy for me to eat healthy and nutritious food.
How Affirmations Helped Me Heal my soul
The soul is more than just a physical body. The soul is a part of us that influences who we are, what we do, and how we feel. Healing the soul means restoring balance to our lives by addressing any issues that are causing us pain and dysfunction.
These issues can take many forms, including physical pain and emotional distress. Learning to live in balance is the key to healing the soul. Balance is achieved through self-reflection, prayer, and meditation.
Instant Change, Instant Results!
Start your journey to self-improvement within minutes. Explore powerful MP3 affirmations albums that can bring about life-changing experiences instantly.
Healing the soul also involves learning to live by a higher power or spiritual guidance. These are the affirmations that helped me heal my soul.
- I embrace the spiritual self.
- I live a spiritual life.
- I respect my spirituality.
- I hold my spiritual self in high regards.
- I walk in alignment with my highest path.
- I am walking a spiritual path.
- I feel connected to the universe.
- I allow my life to be guided.
- Spirituality has healed my soul to its deepest levels.
- I embrace my soul.
- I live in accordance to my soul’s desire.
- I live my life in my soul’s truth.
- I embrace my soul’s lessons.
- I have healed my soul.
Affirmations for Healing Relationships
If you’re anything like most people, your relationships are a source of both joy and pain. They provide us with intimacy and connection, but also cause anger, hurt, and resentment. If you’re stuck in a rut with your relationships, there are some simple things you can do to start healing them. Get honest with yourself and your partner.
Be brutally honest with each other about what’s been going on, why it’s been happening, and what each of you wants from the relationship. This will help both of you understand where each other is coming from and hopefully open up communication channels that weren’t previously open. Let go of toxic thoughts and habits.
These are the affirmations that helped me strengthen my relationship.
- I am putting in the work needed to heal my relationship.
- I am seeing my relationship from a whole new light.
- I respect my partner.
- I want what’s best for my relationship.
- I’m willing to do what’s necessary to save my relationship.
- I allow my relationship to grow and change naturally.
- I fill my relationship with love.
- I trust my partner.
- I am planning for the future of my relationship.
- I’m letting of of the past hurt I’ve felt in my relationship.
- I am taking ownership in my own actions that have cause disharmony in my relationship.
- My relationship is feeling balanced.
- My relationship is better than it ever has been.
- I am proud of my relationship and how far it’s come.
- I will do anything for my relationship.
Affirmations For Healing The Heart
Having your heart broken is one of the worst feelings we can experience. There are many reasons for this, and sometimes there are multiple. As we go through life it’s important to heal our hearts in order to keep us open to the love that the world has to offer us.
Personalized Affirmations for Every Goal!
Whatever your goals or challenges, Real Subliminal have the perfect subliminal affirmations album for you. Explore diverse range and unlock your potential.
It’s easy to close yourself off from heartache, but this will prevent you from living a fulfilling life. These affirmations helped me heal every inch of my heart.
- I let go of past heartaches.
- I am letting go of all of my past relationships.
- I am releasing any trauma that’s stored within my heart.
- I am offering the world love, even if I haven’t received it in return.
- I am learning to love the world unconditionally.
- I love everyone in my life unconditionally.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I offer myself love even when no one else will.
- No matter what happens to me, I always find love for myself.
- My heart is feeling lighter each day.
- I have let go of the tightness in my chest.
- I’m feeling more hopeful for my romantic future.
- I am embracing the love the world has offered me.
- There is so much love in my life and I am grateful for it.
- When I look around, all I see is love.
- My heart has never felt more lovely than it does right now!
- I am at peace within myself and within my heart.
- I have finally healed my heart.
Affirmations can be powerful in transforming your life in beneficial ways.
They can help you focus on positive thoughts and emotions, which can help to ease any negative feelings you may have.
Affirmations can also help you to build self-confidence and overcome any shyness or anxiety. Anything you’d like to heal, the power of affirmations can help you achieve this. Use my story of how affirmations helped me heal and use them in your daily practice!