How To Make Affirmations Work Faster
Affirmations are positive statements that have the power to transform your reality.
They work by reprogramming your mind, helping you gain new beliefs that benefit your life more than your current ones.
Affirmations can work very quickly, as long as you allow your mind to absorb their meaning and being to believe in the words being spoken or wrote.
But, if you have resistance, don’t trust yourself, or don’t feel worthy of the desires you’re trying to create by using affirmations, they may take longer to work for you.
I’ve come up with a few lists on how to make affirmations work faster for you.
Resistance is a term used to describe the individual’s natural inclination to put up barriers against change.
It manifests in different ways, from passive reluctance to actively opposing new ideas.
Often, this resistance is a result of old habits and beliefs that have become entrenched over time.
When it comes to making changes, it can be difficult to break free from our habits and let go of resistance.
Transform Your Life Today!
Discover library of 200+ Subliminal Affirmations Albums designed to help you achieve your goals and overcome challenges. Choose between instant MP3 downloads or high-quality CD delivery with FREE shipping to the USA. Lifetime Guarantee!
However, by understanding how resistance works and how to release it, we can make progress in achieving our goals.
The first step in releasing resistance is recognizing that it exists. It’s important not to get caught up in the negative thought patterns that accompany resistance; focusing on the obstacles instead of on what we can do to overcome them will only serve to reinforce them.
Once we’ve identified our resistances, we need to come up with a plan for overcoming them.
Resistance dictates how long it will take for affirmations to work for you.
- I am letting of the resistance that exists within my mind.
- I release all subconscious resistance.
- I release all emotional resistance.
- I release all spiritual resistance.
- I am like water, moving and flowing freely.
- I hold everything with an open hand.
- I allow myself to let go of what no longer serves me
- I welcome in my desires because I know that they belong to me.
- I am allowing my life to happen, rather than resist it.
- It’s easy for me to let go of resistance.
- I practice being more allowing every day.
- I am more open than ever before.
- I open myself up to the different possibilities of the world.
- I welcome in new experiences with open arms.
People often place a lot of trust in others.
This can be a good thing, as it allows us to rely on others for support and guidance.
However, there are times when we need to trust ourselves more than anyone else.
We need to be able to rely on ourselves in order to take control of our own lives and achieve our goals.
We’re the only ones who know what’s best for us. We’re the only ones who can make decisions that affect our lives.
We have the power to change our own destiny.
We’re the only ones who can determine how we feel about life.
Instant Change, Instant Results!
Start your journey to self-improvement within minutes. Explore powerful MP3 affirmations albums that can bring about life-changing experiences instantly.
We have the responsibility of taking care of ourselves.
- I have complete faith in myself.
- I know that I am capable of great things.
- I trust my gut instinct.
- I am more in alignment with my intuition everyday.
- I trust my intuition.
- I let my intuition guide me.
- I believe I have what it takes to be successful.
- I am confident in my abilities.
- I am confident in my talents.
- I honor my differences, they are what make me special.
- I know that I am walking down the right path.
- I am content with who I am.
- I allow myself to make decisions.
- I make decisions out of peace.
- I am at peace with all of my decisions.
- I trust myself for the choices I’ve made in the past.
- I trust myself for the choices I make in the present.
- I trust myself to make beneficial choices for me in the future.
Trusting The Universe
Many people find it difficult to trust the universe.
This is because humans have been taught from a young age that we need to rely on ourselves for everything.
However, the truth is that we cannot do this alone. We must learn to trust the universe and let go of our fear of not being able to succeed.
The universe will guide us and help us to achieve our goals.
Not having trust in the universe is why affirmations don’t work.
- I trust the universe wholeheartedly.
- I know that I am being divinely supported.
- I am being protected by the universe.
- There is an unknown force guiding me towards my desires.
- My success is being given to me by the universe.
- The universe only wants what’s best for me.
- The universe knows what’s best for me even when I don’t know myself.
- I trust that the universe will always take care of me.
- I feel safe in the universe.
- I am letting go of control, so that the universe can guide me to where I’m meant to be.
- I am full of happiness knowing that the universe guides me.
- I trust the universe.
- I trust my spiritual guides.
- I trust my higher self.
- I trust that my life is being divinely orchestrated.
- I trust that every challenge I’ve experienced was for my greater good.
Listening to your intuition is one of the most important things you can do when it comes to attaining your desires.
By following your gut, you will be more likely to achieve success and satisfaction in all aspects of your life.
Establish a goal – Without a clear vision or goal, it will be difficult to know where to start when taking action towards your desires.
Write down what you want and break it down into specific steps that will help you reach your goal.
Get organized – Having a plan will make the process of achieving your desired outcome much easier.
Personalized Affirmations for Every Goal!
Whatever your goals or challenges, Real Subliminal have the perfect subliminal affirmations album for you. Explore diverse range and unlock your potential.
Create a timeline, list all the resources you’ll need, and create an action plan based on this information. Embrace change – Every journey involves some degree of difficulty and risk.
Here’s how to make affirmations more powerful by taking action.
- I am taking action towards my desires today.
- I am seeing progress towards my actions.
- I am an embodiment of my desires.
- I am adopting the characteristics of my desires.
- I see myself experiencing my desires.
- I am making changed to my life to welcome in my desires.
- I am allowing the affirmations in my life work at ultra fast speed.
- I am seeing results from my affirmations at lightning speed.
- Everyday I notice my affirmations gaining better results.
- Doors are opening for me towards my desires.
- People are helping me reach all of my desires.
- I am right around the corner from manifesting my desires.
- My desires are so close I can taste them!
- I have made great progress in manifesting my desires.
There are many ways to feel worthy, but the most important thing is to do what makes you happy.
If doing something you love makes you feel good, it’s worth it.
Other things that can make us feel worthwhile include spending time with loved ones, helping others, giving back to our community, and pursuing our passions. Whatever makes you feel good and fulfills your needs is what should be pursued.
If you’re feeling unworthy, use these how to make affirmations work even though you don’t feel worthy of them.
- I know my worth
- I have high worth and value within myself
- I am worthy of experiencing a wonderful life
- I am worthy of experiencing positive results from my manifestations.
- I am allowing myself to feel worthy
- I am worthy of the deepest love
- I am worthy of affection
- I am worthy of financial security
- I am worthy of the upmost abundance
- I am worthy of the universe’s blessing
- I am worthy of having a great life
- I am worthy of experiencing my empowerment
- I am worthy of my affirmations working quickly
- I am worthy of my affirmations working for me overnight
- I am worthy of my life transforming in the most powerful and beneficial ways
I hope this how to make affirmations work faster article has given you the insight needed in creating your dream life.
Use these positive affirmations everyday and watch you life transform before your eyes!