60 POWERFUL Quit Smoking Affirmations
Quitting smoking is a big decision that requires time, thought, and effort. Talk to friends and family about your plans. They can be a huge support system during this process. Make a plan. What will you do when you first quit? What will your routine look like? Set some realistic goals for yourself. Quitting isn’t about beating nicotine addiction overnight – it takes time and patience.
So set some small but attainable goals that reflect your true intentions for quitting smoking. Get organized. Using quit smoking affirmations to quit smoking is also a powerful tool to help you release this bad habit and embrace a new way of being.
Affirmations To Quit Smoking Tobacco
Quit smoking tobacco is one of the most difficult things a person can do. The nicotine in tobacco slowly accumulates in the body and over time it becomes harder to quit. Nicotine also stimulates the pleasure center of the brain, which can be hard to resist.
Smoking cessation products such as nicotine patches or gum can help ease withdrawal symptoms, but they don’t work for everyone and are not without risk. In addition, some people find that quitting smoking tobacco is easier with the help of a support group or treatment program.
Incorporate these stop smoking affirmations into your regimen to help assist you.
Transform Your Life Today!
Discover the library of 200+ Subliminal Messaging Albums designed to help you achieve your goals and overcome challenges. Choose between instant MP3 downloads or high-quality CD delivery with FREE shipping to the USA. Lifetime Guarantee!
- I no longer enjoy the taste of tobacco
- I no longer enjoy the feeling of smoking a cigarette
- The thought of smoking repulses me
- I can’t imagine myself smoking tobacco again
- I feel sick when I think of tobacco
- I have lost all interest in smoking tobacco
- I am strong enough to stop smoking tobacco
- Smoking tobacco is a thing of the past
Affirmations to Quit Smoking Weed
If you’re thinking about quitting smoking weed, you’re not alone. A lot of people have successfully quit using various methods, but there is one that seems to work especially well: cold turkey. For a lot of people, this is the best option because it doesn’t require any adjustment period and it offers immediate relief from cravings.
If you have been smoking weed for a while and are ready to quit, you should begin by cutting back or quitting completely. The following affirmations to quit smoking weed can give up this bad habit.
- I have completely given up smoking weed
- I am disgusted by the thought of me smoking weed
- I hate the feeling of smoking weed
- I hate the taste of smoking weed
- I no longer enjoy the effects of smoking weed
- Smoking weed makes me feel uncomfortable
- I have no more interest in smoking weed
- Smoking weed is a thing of my past
- I can’t believe I ever used to smoke weed
- I feel so much happier now that I don’t smoke weed
- I have given up smoking completely
Affirmations For Finding New Coping Mechanisms Instead of Smoking
By exploring different means of self-care, we can better manage our emotions and maintain a sense of well-being. Take time for yourself every day. Whether that means relaxing in your own space or taking a walk outdoors, make sure you allot yourself some uninterrupted time each day to recharge your batteries.
Experiment with new hobbies or activities. When you focus on something that’s outside of your comfort zone, you’re likely to gain some new insights and perspectives about life that you may not have been exposed to before.
Instant Change, Instant Results!
Start your journey to self-improvement within minutes. Explore powerful MP3 albums that can bring about life-changing experiences instantly.
- When I’m stressed I eat healthy foods
- When I’m stressed I talk about my feelings
- I have found new coping mechanisms to deal with my stress
- I am dealing with my anxiety in a healthy way
- I am dealing with my depression in a healthy way
- I have healthy coping mechanisms
- I no longer choose to smoke when I am unable to deal with my emotions
- I find ways to clear my mind after a stressful day
- I find ways to manage my emotions naturally, without needing to smoke anything
Affirmations To Distract Yourself While Quitting Smoking
Smoking is one of the most addictive habits in the world. It takes over your life and it’s hard to break free from it. But there are ways to distract yourself from smoking so that you can eventually stop smoking. Set a quit date and stick to it. If you want to quit smoking, set a date for when you will finally be free from this habit.
Make sure you actually follow through with quitting on that date or else you’ll just end up going back to smoking again. Find a support group. There are many groups available to help smokers quit, and they can be really helpful in helping you overcome any obstacles in your way.
Ask your doctor if there is a local quitting group near you, or look online for groups specific to your area. Powerful affirmations for quitting smoking can help distract you from having the desire to smoke.
- When I feel the need to smoke I chose to distract myself with something beneficial
- It’s easy for me to occupy myself instead of smoking
- I find ways to stay busy when I want to smoke
- I form new habits that keep me distracted when I want to smoke something
- It’s easy for me to forget about smoking
- When I have the desire to smoke, I remove the thought from my mind with ease
- It’s easy for me to forget about smoking
- I have forgotten why I even liked smoking in the first place
- I have forgotten how smoking feels
- I have forgotten how great smoking made me feel
Affirmations to Quit Smoking and Be Productive
There’s a few changes you help you be more productive. First, set realistic goals for the day and week. If you’re trying to complete a project by the end of the day, don’t expect to be able to start it at 9am. Secondly, break up tasks into smaller, more manageable pieces.
This will help you avoid feeling overwhelmed and stressed. Finally, find an organization tool that works well for you – a planner, a systemized inbox, etc. Use it to track your progress and stay on top of your deadlines.
These affirmations to quit smoking will help you stay productive while going through this journey.
Personalized Solutions for Every Goal!
Whatever your goals or challenges, Real Subliminal have the perfect subliminal album for you. Explore our diverse range and unlock your potential.
- Now that I no longer smoke I am as productive as ever
- I find new hobbies to keep me busy instead of smoking
- I have a fresh outlook on life since I quite smoking
- I have so much more time and energy to spend on doing things that I enjoy
- With the extra money I’ve saved since smoking, I can spend it on things that benefit me
- I feel complete now that I quit smoking
- I am at peace within myself now that I quit smoking
- I have more energy at work
- I have more energy to exercise
- I have more energy to eat healthy foods
- People want to be around me more now that I’ve stopped smoking
- I’ve been more confident in my relationships now that I quit smoking
Affirmations for Being Patient While Quitting Smoking
One important way to care for yourself is by being patient with yourself. When you’re struggling with something, give yourself time and space to process what’s going on.
Avoid pushing yourself too hard or making decisions hastily – this will only lead to frustration and disappointment. If you need help setting boundaries, talk to your friends or family members who are supportive and knowledgeable about self-care.
Ultimately, the most important thing is to take care of yourself so that you can take care of others as well. Here a few positive affirmations that can allow you to give yourself the patience you need to completely stop smoking.
- I give myself all of the time I need to quit smoking
- If I have a slip up, I let it go and continue to move forward
- I am patient with myself
- I give myself the time I need to be successful
- I don’t count the days, I live in the moment
- Each day is a new slate, a blank canvas, a new opportunity
- I allow myself patience
- I celebrate even the smallest amounts of progress
- Quitting smoking takes time and I am content with pushing through it
- It’s easy for me to be patient through the process of quitting smoking
Quitting smoking can be one of the most difficult things you will ever do. It may seem impossible, but if you are serious about quitting, it is possible. There are many different methods that work for different people, so find one that works best for you and stick to it. Use these Powerful Affirmations For Quitting Smoking to help you kick the habit for good!