80+ Affirmations For Jealousy That Will Fix Your Whole Life
Let’s be honest. Who doesn’t feel jealous? You know what! It’s not that big of a deal if you feel jealous every once in a while. But if it is beginning to impact your relationships, it may be time to work on your jealousy. Don’t worry it’s not that hard!
Try one of our affirmations for jealousy to help you calm down and see the situation from a different pair of eyes.
Affirmations For Overcoming Jealousy
If you constantly tend to be angry or pissed off just because you are jealous of someone, you likely feel inadequate and you’re projecting that onto them. It may be time for you to use some positive affirmations for jealousy so you can overcome it.
Please don’t beat yourself up about nothing. You most likely don’t want to feel jealous. No one does. You just do.
These anti-jealousy affirmations may just be the answer to your prayers.
Transform Your Life Today!
Discover library of 200+ Subliminal Affirmations Albums designed to help you achieve your goals and overcome challenges. Choose between instant MP3 downloads or high-quality CD delivery with FREE shipping to the USA. Lifetime Guarantee!
- I know that I am enough. I do not need to be jealous of anyone else.
- Trust comes naturally to me.
- I will not let jealousy cloud my judgment.
- I understand that I feel this way due to my insecurities.
- Others are not better than me.
- I choose to free myself from jealous thoughts.
- I do not need to compare myself to others
- I am working on self-improvement.
- I love how I always end up defeating all my demons.
- I don’t need to be jealous of anyone
- I choose to forget my past and create a better future.
- I know that my friends are trustworthy. They will never hurt me intentionally.
- I don’t feel jealous of my friends. We are all wonderful and unique.
- There is no place for jealousy in my relationships.
- I know what I contribute to my relationships. I don’t need to feel inadequate.
- I will not sabotage my friendships and relationships due to jealousy.
- I will not about jealous thoughts consume me.
- I ask the element of fire to burn all negativity inside me.
- Just because someone rejected me, it doesn’t mean that they are better than me.
- I am coming out of the prison of jealousy.
Relationship Jealousy Affirmations
Jealousy can take away your peace of mind. It can also severely impact your relationships. Many people in committed relationships doubt their partner due to jealousy and then regret hurting them for no reason. You need to end this cycle.
Use the anti-jealousy affirmations given below to prevent jealousy from damaging your bond with your partner.
- I am happily in love with my partner.
- I don’t need to be jealous. My intuition will tell me when something’s genuinely off.
- I trust the man I love.
- I know that he/she loves me.
- I will not let jealousy ruin my relationship.
- I am hopelessly in love with my partner. I know that they love me too.
- I will discuss all my doubts and concerns with my partner.
- He loves me more than I do sometimes.
- I am strong enough to thrive on my own.
- It’s easy for me to process and manage difficult emotions.
- I know how much value I add to their life.
- My partner knows that I am indispensable.
- My love for them is stronger than my jealousy.
- I am happy to see that they love their friends so much.
- I harbor positivity.
- I don’t need to beat myself up for making a simple mistake.
- I understand that sometimes, I overreact due to my jealousy.
- I forgive myself. I will take some time off to heal.
- I will not allow my mind to trick me.
Affirmations For Insecurities
Sometimes (actually most of the time), it’s not the other person’s fault. Our own insecurities trick us and poison our relationship. If someone truly loves you, they will always be by your side. I know. Life happens. Does that mean that you do nothing about it?
Instant Change, Instant Results!
Start your journey to self-improvement within minutes. Explore powerful MP3 affirmations albums that can bring about life-changing experiences instantly.
Use the following affirmations for insecurities to allow your relationships to last longer.
- I am better than I think I am.
- I am amazing, beautiful, wonderful, and powerful.
- I love my flaws as much as I love my strengths.
- I am perfect just as I am.
- I deserve as much love as I give to be others.
- My partner knows me well. They love me just as I am.
- I have healthy self-esteem.
- My self-esteem keeps on improving every day.
- I value myself.
- My mind, body, and soul are perfect.
- My moles, freckles, and weight are normal.
- My emotions are valid.
- I love myself more than anyone else can.
- I am the epitome of self-love.
- When I practice self-love, I feel good.
- I love myself.
- I never get tired of loving myself.
- I have everything I need.
- I don’t need someone else to complete me.
Affirmations For Self Love
If you want to manage jealousy or any other negative thought, consider using some affirmations for self-love. Combine them with your affirmations for jealousy.
These affirmations will suit your perspective about yourself. These will help you see just how beautiful you are. Once you have a healthy sense of pride, you will not be as insecure and jealous as you used to be.
Personalized Affirmations for Every Goal!
Whatever your goals or challenges, Real Subliminal have the perfect subliminal affirmations album for you. Explore diverse range and unlock your potential.
- I love who I am. I don’t need to compete with others.
- I know just how amazing I am.
- I know that I have an impressive personality.
- I forgive myself for being jealous.
- I am one of a kind.
- I value relationships with others as much as I value myself.
- I choose to transcend my limitations.
- I am in love with the right person.
- I encourage my friends to fulfill all their dreams.
- Having bad thoughts doesn’t make me evil
- I love the energy inch of my body.
- I know that my heart is full of love. I love everyone unconditionally. I am not biased.
- I am non-judgmental.
- I know all my merits.
- I don’t seek validation from others.
- I am a catch.
- My partner will be lucky to have me in their life.
- I will always be my priority.
- The more I love myself, the more value I can add to someone else’s life.
- I have my own back.
- I will always push myself to become better.
- I am not inadequate.
- I am gorgeous.
- My body is perfect.
- I am loving, kind, gentle, and graceful.
How Do Affirmations For Jealousy Work?
Affirmations do not and cannot control the situation. They help you let go of negative thoughts and emotions by replacing them with positive ones.
Have you ever thought that your thoughts are not just a bunch of random words? They are sentences- either positive or negative. You can’t be both at the same time. When you use positive affirmations, you replace the negative sentences with positive ones. This helps you completely forget about the negativity you were filling your mind with.
When you use affirmations for jealousy, they remind you that there is no fact behind your assumptions. Negative feelings often overpower us and cloud our minds. You begin assuming the worst-case scenarios and often there is no proof to back up your assumptions.
Use these affirmations every day to overcome all jealous thoughts. Always remember that you are much much better than you think you are. Why be jealous?. You are worthy of love.