50+ Hope Affirmations To Stay Positive & Not Give Up
Have you been feeling depressed lately? Like something just isn’t right. Don’t you think you can use some hope affirmations so can begin seeing the light at the end of the tunnel? If you do, let me help you!
Today we will share 50+ affirmations of hope. These will help you overcome hopelessness. Usually, we feel hopeless when we realize that things haven’t gone our way. We feel desperate and confused. We wonder if we made a mistake while trying.
Sometimes, especially when we have mental health disorders, we don’t need a trigger to feel hopeless. Don’t worry! You can be helped. You will be okay. We selected the best affirmations for when you feel hopeless to help you get out of the blues
Affirmations For Hopeful Living
Here are our top affirmations for when you are feeling hopeless that you need to repeat every day to feel happy, healthy, and whole again. Don’t worry! It is possible. You can get better. I promise that you will. It’s just gonna take a while.
Ready To Transform Your Life?
Unleash The Power Of Being In Control Of Your Own Life Again
When you’re feeling depressed, hopeless, and dejected, try to be as gentle with yourself as you can. Don’t add unnecessary burdens to your heart. If you abandon yourself while you’re already going through a tough time, you will only exacerbate your emotional wounds. There’s no point to that, is there?
Here are a few affirmations for hopelessness that will hopefully remind you that you are worth the fight. Don’t give up on yourself yet.
- I am full of hope and positivity.
- I am open to miracles.
- I will get better.
- I know that recovery is possible.
- Depression is a disease. It is not my fault.
- I am so ready to be surprised today.
- I know that today will be amazing. How can it not? I deserve to have an amazing day.
- I am so close to the finish line. I cannot give up now!
- I am sure that Universe has some surprises in store for me.
- Today will be my day.
- I allow the Universe to intervene.
- I know that events will unfold in my favor. They always do.
- No matter what, I am going to survive.
- The sadness I feel is temporary.
- There are better days ahead.
- This situation is not the end of the world.
- I love how little things like flowers, birds, and butterflies can make me happy.
- I am becoming stronger and revitalized.
- I am being challenged for a reason.
Some more affirmations for hopelessness
Believe it or not, we love you! So here are a few more affirmations of hope so you can start feeling better as soon as you are done with this post.
[Free Gift] 7-Minute Freeway to a Fuller Life
7-minute audio program using the latest brainwave entrainment technology and NLP techniques, to give you a quick dose of Motivation.
- I don’t need to isolate from others.
- Money doesn’t make me rich. Inner peace does.
- I deserve happiness.
- Light will always find me.
- My guides are looking after me. I am not alone.
- I am the best I can be.
- I don’t need to be productive every single day.
- How I react is my choice even if I can’t control this situation.
- I am taking a break.
- I am taking some time to heal.
- I don’t need to give up.
- Things are much better than I think they are.
- My mood doesn’t define my worth.
- I allow the sun to shine in my life.
- I am going to feel better soon.
- Happiness comes from within.
- Dancing helps me relax. I can’t wait to dance again.
- I will never let negative thoughts overpower me.
- I am in charge of my feelings.
- Sadness can never control me.
- My friends love me.
- My weaknesses are really my strengths.
- I know that pain can’t last forever.
Positive Affirmations For Peace And Hope
Honestly, everyone is stressed out these days. How can we not? Life is just too fast for us to stop and savor each moment. This often takes a toll on our health. What can we do?
We can start with some positive affirmations for peace and hope to at least try and calm down.
- I am releasing all the grudges that I have held onto.I know that forgiveness is my choice.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I am releasing all my anxious thoughts.
- I accept all my flaws.
- I am full of joy and peace.
- I know that I need to take things slow.
- My heart is a great reservoir of peace.
- I am dully relaxed and energized.
- I release all conflicts that are messing with my peace of mind.
- I inhale peace and exhale chaos.
- I embrace all my flaws.
- I am blanched and centered.
- I am choosing to trust the flow of life.
- I choose to believe that I am and always will be safe.
- I know that it will be okay.
- I know that I can easily realize all my goals.
- I meditate regularly.
- Meditation helps me be peaceful and sane.
- I know that I am on the right path.
- I will do everything I need to maintain peace.
- My home is my haven. I feel safe there.
- I can’t control my anxiety. But, I can always listen to peace affirmations.
- My inner child has not given up yet. I will fight for him.
There’s another thing you can do to get your life back on track! Yes! It’s time for resentment and recalibration.
If you have been depressed for a long period, you most likely have forgotten what feeling normal was like. It’s just a distant memory. You’re in luck though. Memories are always sweeter than reality. It’s time for defining the new normal.
(MUST TRY) Controversial ‘5-click’ quiz
Our good friend, Eddie has put together a short ‘five-click’ quiz to figure out the real barrier to your manifestation success based on your current state of wealth, health, and happiness.
Use these recalibration affirmations along with your hope affirmations for recovering from this sadness.
- I choose to forget my past
- I am going to try again.
- I am not a fallen angel.
- I will not waste my talents. I will try again tomorrow.
- A mistake doesn’t define my caliber.
- Its’ time to define a new normal.
- I can always turn things around.
- I am committed to taking care of myself.
- I am okay. I am doing well.
- Depression isn’t the end of the world.
- One can never go too far.
- I will recover soon.
- I believe in my power to let go of this feeling.
- Depression and anxiety are not my identities.
- I will not let my past influence my future..
- It was not my fault. But, it is my responsibility to become better.
- I am worth fighting for.
- I choose to smile even if I am not feeling like it.
- It’s time to define a new normal.
- I will try my best to be my best.
Giving up is the easiest thing one can do. I know that you feel exhausted. So what? Take some time odd. Of course, always reach out to a mental health professional if you need help with managing a psychiatric condition. Please repeat these hope affirmations as often as you can.
For best results, repeat them multiple times a day every single day, or as often as you need. You can also make post-its for these hope affirmations and paste them on your wall so you read them every time you wake up or go to sleep.
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. And, what kills you makes you immortal. Always remember that!
15-Minute Secret to Living
The Life of Your Dreams