50+ Positive Christmas affirmations for the Holidays
Sometimes holidays are more stressful than enjoyable. There is so much to do and so much to worry about. The pressure to have the perfect holiday can be too much for some people. The holidays are meant to celebrate with your family and friends.
It is a time when we come together to rejoice in the things that we are grateful for. The holidays are also a time for giving. We often give gifts to our loved ones as a way of showing our affection. Another common tradition during the holiday season is sending cards to those we care about. Finally, the holidays are a time for reflection.
During times of stress, use positive holiday affirmations to ease your mind surrounding the holidays.
In this article you will find holiday affirmations for:
Ready To Transform Your Life?
Unleash The Power Of Being In Control Of Your Own Life Again
- Stress about money.
- Stress about family.
- Stress about presents.
- Stress about holiday travel.
- Encouragement to Celebrate
affirmations for Stress About Money During The Holidays
For some, stress and anxiety are associated with the holidays. One reason for this is that Christmas is a very expensive time of year.
Gifts, food, decorations, and travel all cost money. In addition, many people are faced with the challenge of trying to pay off their holiday expenses in January. If you are stressed about money during the holidays, here are some holiday affirmations that can help.
- I am financially able to have a great holiday
- I am at peace with my finances and savings
- I have more than enough money for me to have a happy holiday
- I release any stress about my finances
- I receive financial help in unimaginable ways
- Everything always works in my favor
- I welcome abundance into my life
- My life is full of abundance
- All of my worries around money have faded away
- I am financially secure
- I am financially independent
- I have the money to buy anything my heart desires
Holiday affirmations for Family Stress
- I am excited to spend time with all of my family this holiday season
- I allow harmony in all of my relationships this holiday
- I remain calm and at peace this holiday
- My family is respectful and kind this holiday season
- Every member of my family will get along this holiday
- We all work together to create a wonderful holiday experience
- I am excited to have dinner with my family this holiday
- I can’t wait to reconnect with my family members
- I’m content with how my holidays will go
- I’m hopeful that I will have a perfect holiday season
- I appreciate all of my family members and I’m happy I get to be with them this holiday
Christmas affirmations for Gift Giving
Spending time with your loved ones is one of the many perks of the holiday season. But for some people, it’s also a time of stress. Receiving and giving gifts can cause a lot of stress between loved ones. Finding the right gift got someone can be challenging, and vice versa.
You’re ONLY 5 clicks away from success
Our good friend, Eddie has put together a short ‘five-click’ quiz to figure out the real barrier to your manifestation success based on your current state of wealth, health, and happiness.
You may have no idea what they might like, or you may not be sure what your budget is. You could also have a lot of choices to make, which can lead to more stress. In addition to the stress of finding a present, there’s also the pressure of finding gifts for everyone on your list.
This can be very challenging if your finances don’t allow you to spend the way that you desire. Let go of the worry surrounding materialism with these positive Christmas affirmations.
- I know exactly what to get everyone in my life for Christmas
- I have the means to get the presents my loved ones deserve
- The people in my life appreciate the thought of a gift rather than the money spent
- Money is not important to me this holiday season
- I am at peace with my financial means this holiday
- I have enough money to buy the gifts I desire
- I have an abundance of money I can use for holiday presents
- I know that I will love all of the presents I receive
- I know my loved one will love the presents I give them
- I give the best presents
- I receive the best presents
- I am excited to give my presents to my loved ones
- I am at peace with the presents I bought for my loved ones
- I know this holiday season will be wonderful
Holiday affirmations for Safe Traveling
The holidays are a stressful time for many people. One source of stress is traveling during the holidays. There are so many things to worry about when traveling during the holidays. Will there be traffic? Will the flight be delayed? Will my luggage get lost? When traveling during the holidays , make sure that you pack everything properly.
Weather during holidays are usually another issue we run into. The uncertainty of Mother Nature can prevent you from knowing for sure how your holiday travel plans may go. If you feel anxiety surrounding your travel plans, these positive holiday affirmations can help fill you with peace.
(MUST TRY) Controversial ‘5-click’ quiz
It identifies the specific barrier holding you back from having the abundance you desire and deserve based on your current state of health, wealth, and happiness…
- All of my travel arrangements will work out gracefully
- I am at ease with my travel plans for the holiday
- I know that the weather will allow me to travel safely this holiday season
- I am content with how my travel plans are working themselves out
- My mind is at ease regarding my travel plans
- I’m excited to fly on an airplane this holiday season
- I’m excited to take a road trip this holiday season
- I’m so lucky the weather is mild and favorable this holiday season
- Even though I have to travel for the holiday, I know I will still get to see my family and friends
- I’m so lucky I get to travel to spend time with my family this holiday
- I am fortunate that I have the means to travel for the holiday
- I know that my belongings will make it with me to my destination this holiday
- I have enough time and space to travel safely this holiday season
Great Holiday affirmations for Celebration
Holidays are some of the most chaotic times of the year, and it’s important to take some time to celebrate. Holidays are time for you to relax and disconnect from your everyday life. Spending it with family and friends can help you recover from the stress of your work life.
Make sure to allow yourself to relax during the holidays and truly appreciate the time you’re able to spend with your loved ones. Building a sense of community will help you much after the holidays have passed. The following xmas affirmations will help get you into the celebrating spirit!
- I allow myself to embrace the holiday celebration
- I will have so much fun during this holiday season
- I love the holidays
- I’m spending my holiday with people I love and adore
- I make time to celebrate this holiday season
- I allow myself to relax this holiday season
- I’m disconnected from my everyday life to embrace the holidays
- I am full of joy this holiday season
- I cherish every moment of the holiday season
The holiday season can bring stress in many areas of your life. Whether you have family issues, travel anxiety, or worried about your finances, use these Christmas affirmations for a great holiday!
15-Minute Secret to Living
The Life of Your Dreams