50+ Travel affirmations for Your Upcoming Trips
Traveling is a rewarding experience, but if you’re not prepared it can be a very stressful one.
If you are not prepared for the things that can go wrong, it can ruin your trip. It’s important to have all of the information you need to get through the trip before leaving for your destination.
1. Know the Rules of Traveling: Some airlines have strict rules that you can’t bring certain items on board, such as liquids or electronics into the plane. If you don’t know what is allowed, ask the airline staff before boarding.
Affirmations for Travel Stress
Are you feeling stressed about your upcoming trip? Are you not sure how to manage your stress while traveling?
This is very common for many people as traveling takes many steps before you’ve made it to your vacation. Many people feel stressed before and during trips. If you’re feeling stressed about traveling there are many ways to manage your anxiety and make your trip less stressful.
Use these affirmations for travel anxiety before your trip to help ease your nerves.
Ready To Transform Your Life?
Unleash The Power Of Being In Control Of Your Own Life Again
- I am content about my trip
- I know that my traveling experience will be enjoyable
- I am so happy that I get to travel soon
- There is nothing I enjoy more than traveling
- I am so grateful that I am able to go on trips
- I know that all of the plans for my trip will work out perfectly
- I always have an amazing traveling experience no matter where I go
- I have nothing to worry about in regards to my trip
- I am completely at peace with my traveling plans
- I am always well prepared while traveling
- My travel experience is always peaceful
Vacation Preparation Affirmations
Summer time means many people are beginning to take vacations.
Here are a few things you can do to prepare for your upcoming trip.
First, make a list of what you need to pack. Don’t forget to include sunscreen, insect repellent, and hats if you’ll be spending time in the sun. It’s vital to make sure you have all of travel documents in order. This includes your passport, visas if needed, and tickets.
Second, make sure you have everything that you need before they become a problem. If you have to buy tickets ahead of time, make sure you have enough money in your wallet.
Finally, don’t forget to pack healthy snacks and water bottles.
Use these affirmations for vacation to help you be prepared for your travels.
(MUST TRY) Controversial ‘5-click’ quiz
Our good friend, Eddie has put together a short ‘five-click’ quiz to figure out the real barrier to your manifestation success based on your current state of wealth, health, and happiness.
- I am well prepared for my traveling journey
- I always have what I need while traveling
- I will remember to bring all of my necessities on my trip
- I have enough money and supplies to have a wonderful traveling experience
- It’s easy for me to take off work to go on my trip
- My job welcomes me taking time off to travel
- I have a well organized plan for my travels
- I know that I am going to have a wonderful trip
- I always make it to the airport on time
- My traveling experience is always stress-free
Affirmations for Traveling Safe
Sight-seeing and exploring the world is a wonderful gift traveling can give you, as well as experience new cultures, but it can also be dangerous. Tips that will help you stay safe while traveling:
- Make a plan. Before you leave, make a plan for what you will do if you lose your passport, get sick, or have a problem while you’re away.
- Pack light. Lugging heavy luggage around can make you more vulnerable to theft and harassment. Make sure you bring only the essentials.
- Lock your bag. If you don’t have a lock, use a cable lock or padlock to secure your bag to your belongings.
- Don’t flash cash.
- I am well aware of my surroundings while traveling
- I make beneficial choices for myself while traveling
- When i’m in a new area I stay where it’s safe
- I meet wonderful people while traveling
- I always have healthy and safe food to eat while traveling
- I stay in safe areas
- I stay in a secure hotel while traveling
- I am never in contact with any dangerous animals
- I am welcomed by the locals when I am traveling
- I only carry small amounts of cash necessities while traveling
- All of my traveling experiences have felt safe and secure
- I am always far away from any crime or violence when traveling
- I choose to travel to safe and secure locations
Affirmations for Crowds While Traveling
Are you planning a trip to a popular tourist destination this summer?
If so, you’ll need to be prepared for the crowds and long lines. Arrive early. If you can, try to get to the attraction as soon as it opens. Also try to attend tourist attractions on week days, rather than on the weekend when more people will be out exploring.
To help you remember these tips, use these affirmations throughout your day.
- I get along with the locals when I am traveling
- Tourist areas are never busy when I visit them
- I always know when the best time to visit tourists attractions is
- I never have to wait in line while traveling
- I get special treatment when traveling
- I know of all the quiet spots while traveling
- I feel at peace even when i’m in the middle of a crowd
- I feel secure even while surrounded by strangers
- I enjoy being around large groups of people
- I enjoy visiting places that have large groups of people
Affirmations for Travel Delays and Disruptions
Delays and disruptions are an unfortunate reality of air travel. However, there are ways to minimize the impact on your trip. The following are a few pointers to help you make it through travel delays and disruptions.
First, always have a backup plan. Make sure you have a list of alternate flights and hotels in case your original plans are disrupted.
Second, be prepared for the unexpected. When things don’t go as planned, these travel affirmations can help you remain calm and collected.
[Free Gift] 7-Minute Freeway to a Fuller Life
7-minute audio program using the latest brainwave entrainment technology and NLP techniques, to give you a quick dose of Motivation.
- I stay calm and collect when things don’t go as planned
- Even if I experience delays, I still arrive in a reasonable timeframe
- I am un-phased by disruptions
- I know that delays are a part of traveling and I remain calm when they happen
- I remain happy and excited for my trip even if disruptions occur
- I remain joyful about my trip when inconveniences happen
- I know that unforeseen challenges are a part of life and I experience them without resistance
Use all of the following affirmations when:
- You are feeling stressed about traveling
- Anxiety in big groups of people
- Fear of plans not working out
Traveling can be stressful, especially if it is for an extended period of time. There are a few things that you can do to help reduce the amount of stress that you experience while traveling.
First, try to pack light. When you don’t have a lot of belongings, this will make it easier for you to get around and will reduce the amount of stress that is associated with packing and unpacking.
Second, make sure to schedule in some down time.
Thirdly, relax and have fun. Use these positive travel affirmations for your upcoming trips—they’ll help you remain happy and content no matter what the world throws your way.
15-Minute Secret to Living
The Life of Your Dreams