80+ General Affirmations To Tell Yourself
Affirmations To Tell Yourself Everyday
Affirmations are statements that affirm positive meanings and intentions. They can be used to help you achieve your goals, boost your confidence, and improve your mood.
General affirmations work by changing your thoughts and beliefs, which in turn affects your behavior and results.
Even if you don’t believe the affirmation at first, saying it over and over will eventually make you start to believe it.
In General, Affirmations can help with:
Affirmations to tell yourself in the mirror
Talk to yourself in the mirror.
It might sound strange, but it’s a great way to practice self-affirmation.
Ready To Transform Your Life?
Unleash The Power Of Being In Control Of Your Own Life Again
Repeating positive statements about yourself can help increase your confidence and happiness.
In fact, research shows that self-affirmation can boost your immune system, make you more resistant to stress, and even improve your cognitive performance
- I am happy with the reflection that I see.
- I love the person that I see in the mirror
- I am happy with my reflection
- I offer myself love
- I offer myself peace
- I enjoy every aspect of my being
- I embrace my entire being
- I welcome all parts of me into existence
- I am at peace with who I am
- I am content with who I am
- I am in love with who I am
Self-talk is one of the most powerful tools we have to create our reality.
The words we say to ourselves have a direct impact on our emotions, thoughts, and behavior.
If we want to be happy, confident, and successful, we need to start speaking positively to ourselves every day.
Here are a few daily affirmations to tell yourself everyday.
- I am worthy every single one of my desires.
- Because I am alive I am entitled to a great life
- Life feels like a daydream
- My life feels like a movie
- Each day I’m alive I feel better and better.
- I trust myself and trust my actions
- I allow the universe to guide me down the path that benefits me
- I am full of happiness and Joy
- I have so much to be grateful fortunately
- I have my whole life a head of me
- This life I’m living is full of wonder and joy
- I’m excited to be who I am
- I am full of happiness because I am amazing.
- Look at me! I’m amazing.
- I offer unconditional love to everyone and everything around me.
- The list of things I have to be grateful for is never-ending
- Everyday is a precious gift.
- I cherish each day I get to live my life.
Positive Things To Say To Yourself In The Morning
The morning is a great time to reflect on the good in your life and to give thanks.
Each morning, spend time writing down everything you’re grateful for.
(MUST TRY) Controversial ‘5-click’ quiz
Identify the specific barrier holding you back from having the abundance you desire and deserve based on your current state of health, wealth, and happiness…
This can set the tone for your day and help you stay positive. A morning affirmation can also help you start your day on the right foot. Saying something like “I am happy and grateful for this new day” can help remind you of your goals and what you want to achieve.
Say these positive affirmations every morning.
- I wake up full of energy
- I wake up full of vitality
- I wake up happy for the day to come
- I am excited for the day to come
- Everyday is a fresh start.
- Today is a black canvas.
- I can’t believe I have one more amazing day to live
- Each morning is a gift from the universe.
- I choose to start my day off happy and content.
- I am full of joy in the morning.
- This morning I am happy to be alive.
- Thank you for this beautiful days.
- I am grateful for this beautiful day.
- I appreciate this wonderful day.
- This day will be full of love
- This day will be full of joy.
Positive Affirmations to Tell Yourself at Night
At night, before bed, reflect on what you’re grateful for all the good things that happened during the day. Reflect on the things you appreciate and write them down if you can.
In the morning, write down any goals you have for the day and make sure to include things that will make you happy.
Finally, these positive affirmations to tell yourself at nights can help to set the tone for a good night’s sleep. Repeat positive statements about yourself to yourself before bed, and drift off to sleep feeling grateful and optimistic about the future.
- I’m grateful for the day I had today.
- I let go of any emotions I experienced throughout the day
- I allow myself to relax easily
- I allow myself to be at peace
- I let all of my thoughts fade away
- I let go of today and go in to tomorrow with a fresh start
- I allow myself to let go
- I will have the best sleep of my life tonight
- I allow myself to fall asleep quickly
- I am at peace at night
- I will have positive dreams tonight
- I feel safe and content at night
Best Affirmations to Have a Better Mindset
Sometimes we experience long periods of times where we are unable to find happiness anywhere within our lives. Maybe we’re struggling with a personal problem, or we’re just not feeling motivated to do anything.
When this happens, it’s important to have a positive mindset in order to get through it. Affirmations can be a powerful aid for this.
These short positive affirmations are essential statements to help you feel better.
You’re ONLY 5 clicks away from success
Our good friend, Eddie has put together a short ‘five-click’ quiz to figure out the real barrier to your manifestation success based on your current state of wealth, health, and happiness.
- I let go of any previous negative programming within my mind
- I let go of all un-forgiveness
- I no longer take myself so seriously
- I stop taking the world so seriously
- I embrace letting go of what no longer serves me
- I allow myself relax more often
- When I think of my life my mind is at ease
- I am content with my life right now
- I release any anger because I know it does not serve me
- I welcome in positivity
- I choose to love others unconditionally
- I look towards my future with hope and excitement
- I am excited for my life and what’s to come.
Best Affirmations in Challenging Times
When something bad happens, it’s natural to feel down. But what if you could be happy regardless of what’s going on around you? It may seem impossible, but with the right mindset, it’s definitely achievable.
Start by focusing on the good things in your life. No matter how bad things may seem, there are always positives to focus on.
Use these daily affirmations for challenging times to help you move through tough experiences.
- I remain calm in conflict
- I choose to stay calm and kind in arguments
- I accept others when they disagree with me
- When life seems to through obstacles my way I choose to overcome them gracefully
- I am appreciative of the lesson I learn throughout my life
- I use my wisdom when overcoming a problem or an issue
- I prevent myself from reacting with negative emotions
- I always see the positive side of a situation
- I embrace whatever life throws at me
- I’m okay with my life taking a change of course
The Power of Daily Affirmations
An affirmation is a statement that you make about yourself, often in the present tense, that is designed to increase your confidence and positive outlook. Affirmations can be used to help you achieve any goal or desired outcome, whether it is related to your personal or professional life.
Affirmations work by changing your subconscious mind-set and helping you to believe in yourself and your ability to achieve your goals.
The longer you use these positive daily affirmations the more you’ll feel their effects being to change your outlook, your emotions, and experience overall.
15-Minute Secret to Living
The Life of Your Dreams