30 Morning Gratitude Affirmations that Work Instantly For You Today!
If you’re trying to actively manifest your goals or simply want to experiment with positive thinking, beginning a gratitude list is the first thing you need to do. Gratitude is powerful too to completely transform your life. It helps you attract your desired outcome.
Repeating gratitude affirmations every day will help you develop an abundance mindset. Gratitude shifts your mood and reminds you of just how blessed you are. There’s just so much in our lives that we take for granted. Morning gratitude affirmations help you become aware of everything you’re missing out on simply because you complain way too much.
short & sweet morning gratitude affirmations
- I am so grateful to be alive.
- I am grateful for the comfortable bed I slept on last night.
- I am thankful for my morning coffee.
- I am thankful that I witness the beauty of nature every day.
- I am so grateful for everything that makes me happy.
- I am grateful for the roof over my head.
- I am grateful for my friends and family who love and support me.
- Everything always works out for me. There are no words that can express how amazed I am. Thank you, God!
- I am grateful for the sun for shining its light over us everyday.
When you recite these gratitude affirmations to the Universe every morning, you prepare yourself for the day. The better mood you are in, the more focused will be on your work, and the more attentive you will be towards your partner. Repeating gratitude affirmations every day significantly improves the quality of your life.
Ready To Transform Your Life?
Unleash The Power Of Being In Control Of Your Own Life Again
gratitude affirmations for love
Love is the most selfless feeling human beings can ever experience. These gratitude affirmations for love will bring more unconditional love to your life. Give these a try. At least repeat a couple of these every morning right after you wake up.
- I thank everyone who has a soft spot for me in their lives.
- I am so thankful for all the love I have received to this day.
- I am so grateful for everyone who adds value to my life.
- I love myself inside out.
- I am so grateful for my exes who taught me important lessons.
- I am grateful to him/her for loving me every day.
- I know that I am worth waiting for.
- Love is the most selfless feeling humans can feel. I thank God that I have experienced love.
- Thank you, God, for loving me every day.
- My love for the universe is infinite.
motivational gratitude affirmations
Our next category of affirmations is Motivational Gratitude Affirmations. These affirmations will not only fill your heart with humility, but they will also help you stay on the right track and reach all your goals.
[Free Gift] 7-Minute Freeway to a Fuller Life
7-minute audio program using the latest brainwave entrainment technology and NLP techniques, to give you a quick dose of Motivation.
- I am grateful for being self-driven.
- I am so grateful for waking up every day with a smile on my face.
- I am grateful for always choosing to be positive in every situation.
- I am grateful for having successfully overcome so many obstacles. I am so happy that I am living a better life now.
- I am so grateful for working hard every day.
- I am grateful for my strength.
- I am grateful that I can change my life any day. I am always working hard to become a better person than I am today.
- I know that I have made some mistakes in my life. I am thankful for the lessons they taught me.
- I am grateful for having done my best.
- I am grateful for the difficult time I have been through.
gratitude affirmations for health
Health is your biggest asset. Yet, you take it for granted. Why?
Because we seriously overestimate how “lucky” we are. One wrong move and we can literally drop dead. Yet, we love to think that we are invincible. These daily gratitude affirmations for health will remind you of what you need to do to maintain good health. These will also help you in manifesting good health and well-being.
- I am grateful for my wonderful body.
- I am healthy.
- Thank you, Universe for my strong immunity.
- I allow my body to teach me what’s best for it.
- I love eating fresh food.
- I am so so thankful for how fast I can run.
- I am grateful that I get to sleep 8 hours every day.
- Deep breaths take all my stress away. I am so grateful that I found this technique.
- I am so energetic. I am never tired. Thank you, God, for my energy.
- I am as healthy as I need to be.
gratitude affirmations for wealth
Gratitude affirmations will also help you maintain sound financial health. Repeat these affirmations multiple times every day to attract wealth and well-being.
(MUST TRY) Controversial ‘5-click’ quiz
Our good friend, Eddie has put together a short ‘five-click’ quiz to figure out the real barrier to your manifestation success based on your current state of wealth, health, and happiness.
- I have many resources that I use every day to make more money.
- I am so thankful that my income supports my lifestyle.
- I have ample resources to create the life of my dreams.
- I have so thankful for everything I have received over the years.
- I can work 5 hours every day and still make good money.
- I am worthy of being wealthy.
- I have been blessed with everything I need. That’s what makes me truly wealthy.
- I am grateful for every dollar I possess.
- Being wealthy is a mindset.
These gratitude affirmations to the Universe will remind you that all of us are inherently healthy. The Universe has infinite supplies. It is when we choose to limit ourselves that we become truly poor.
gratitude affirmations to the universe
- Thank you, Universe for being an infinite reservoir of resources.
- Thank you, Universe for adding to my vision.
- Thank you, Universe for supporting my dreams and visions.
- Thank you for the stars I aspire to reach.
- Thank you universe for always guiding me to the right path.
- Thank you, Universe for guiding me to my purpose..
- Thank you, Universe for providing for me when I was weak.
- Thank you, Universe for the new opportunities you send my way every day.
- Thank you, Universe for always keeping your doors open.
- Thank you, Universe for changing my life for good.
some more affirmations for gratitude and abundance
Here’s our final set of gratitude affirmations and abundance. Make sure that you note at least 5 of them down and read them out loud every day so you can benefit from them without them becoming too much of a hassle.
- Money is a tool. I decide how I use it.
- I deserve to be cared for and looked after.
- Money regularly comes to me from unexpected channels.
- I am releasing all my money blocks.
- I am grateful for the money I use to help others..
- I am so thankful for always having my back.
- I appreciate every dollar I have earned through hard work and persistence.
- Financial literacy is important for us to be independent.
- I am financially secure and sound.
- I am really thankful for being alive.
The easiest way to work with these gratitude affirmations is to speak while you are showering. You won’t need to set aside any time specifically for affirmations. We both know that you were not going to do that anyway. Do not over expect and you should start seeing the results sooner than you realize.
15-Minute Secret to Living
The Life of Your Dreams