70+ Healing affirmations for Your Mind, Body, and Soul
Affirmations for Self Healing
The mind, body, and soul are interconnected.
When an aspect of you is out of alignment, the other is affected. In order to be healthy, you must work to keep all three in balance.
This can be done through healing your mind, body, and soul.
There are many ways to do this.
You can meditate, pray, eat healthy foods, and exercise.
It takes time, effort, and commitment to keep your mind, body, and soul in balance.
Mental: You can think about positive things. This will help you stay calm and peaceful.
Ready To Transform Your Life?
Unleash The Power Of Being In Control Of Your Own Life Again
Body: You can exercise, eat healthy foods, and sleep enough to keep your body healthy.
Soul: You can pray, meditate, and dream.
The following healing affirmations can help you heal every aspect of yourself, bringing you into a state of wholeness.
Healing affirmations for The Mind
The mind is the center of our thoughts and emotions. It can be difficult to heal when we are constantly bombarded with negative thoughts and emotions.
However, it is possible to heal your mind by taking time for yourself and learning how to manage your thoughts and emotions.
Meditation, journaling, and positive self-talk are a few ways to help you begin to heal your mind.
- I love how my mind works
- My mind is unique and special to me
- My mind is important
- My thoughts are my own
- I am in complete control over my mind
- I only allow thoughts that benefit me to penetrate my mind
- I am not concerned with the thoughts of others
- I think for myself
- I honor authenticity
- I am able to perceive things beyond the illusion
- My mind is my safe haven
- My mind feels powerful
Healing affirmations for the Body
The body is the center of our physical health. Often times, we ignore our physical symptoms until they become unbearable.
We are so busy with work, school, and family obligations that we forget to take care of ourselves. It’s time to make our health a priority.
(MUST TRY) Controversial ‘5-click’ quiz
Our good friend, Eddie has put together a short ‘five-click’ quiz to figure out the real barrier to your manifestation success based on your current state of wealth, health, and happiness.
The body is the center of our physical health, and it’s time to start treating it that way.
- My body is in perfect health
- Every ailment I have ever had has completely dissolved
- I am happy with my body
- I am in love with my body
- When I love in the mirror I like what I see
- I am happy to have the body that I do
- My body is flexible
- My body is strong
- My body is balanced
- I nourish my body with nutritious foods
- I always give my body what it needs to remain healthy
- I am a perfect picture of health
- My health is radiant and bright
- I feel healthier every single day
Healing affirmations for the Soul
The soul is the center of our spiritual health. We can connect with our soul by listening to our intuition and following our heart.
Our intuition is a communication from our soul, and it can help us heal our physical, emotional, and spiritual bodies. Following our heart means living in accordance with our values and desires, which brings us happiness and fulfillment.
Connecting with our soul is the key to achieving optimal spiritual health.
Use these healing affirmations for the mind body and soul to help reconnect these aspects of yourself.
- I allow myself to be exactly as I am
- I accept myself fully and completely
- I accept every aspect of myself
- I have decided to live my life in joy
- I choose to live my life in peace
- I choose to live my life in acceptance
- I love and appreciate who I am
- I find something to love about every aspect of my being
- I make beneficial choices for myself
- I do things that bring me joy
- I let go of what no longer serves me
- I allow myself to be free
Healing Affirmations to Clear Your Mind
Everyone wants to find peace of mind. When you’re feeling out of balanced this goal can seem impossible to achieve. You just need to know how to clear your mind and focus on the present. Follow these steps to get started:
- Find a quiet place where you can relax and focus on your breath.
- Clear your mind of all distractions and focus on the present moment.
- Be aware of any negative emotions you feel and what they might be trying to tell you.
Use these affirmations for the mind to help quiet your thoughts.
- I allow my mind to be at peace
- I am removing any thoughts or feeling that no longer serve me
- I protect my mind from outside influence
- I allow myself to be at ease
Healing affirmations for Physical Vitality
Having a healthy body is important for your over-all sense of well-being. A healthy body is necessary in order to maintain balance and live a happy, fulfilling life.
[Free Gift] 7-Minute Freeway to a Fuller Life
7-minute audio program using the latest brainwave entrainment technology and NLP techniques, to give you a quick dose of Motivation.
There is an abundance of habits you can adopt in order to achieve a healthy body, such as eating healthy meals, getting adequate exercise, and getting enough sleep. It is also important to find time for relaxation and self-care.
By following these tips, people can achieve a healthy body and maintain balance in their lives. Use these healing affirmations for well-being.
- My health is vibrant
- I am healthier than I could have ever imaged
- I have never felt this strong before
- I can’t believe how amazing I feel
- My entire body is in balanced
- All of my hormones are balanced
- I have optimal vitamin levels
- All of my blood levels are in perfect health
Affirmations for Spiritual Health
Within each of us lies a divine purpose waiting to be discovered. It’s what we’re meant to do in this life, and when we find it, our souls are healed. Connecting with our higher power is the key to discovering our soul’s purpose.
Get still and quiet the mind. You can achieve this through praying, meditating, or simply spending time in nature. Ask for guidance.
The following affirmations for spiritual wholeness will help reconnect you with your spirituality.
- I allow the universe to speak through me
- I follow the universe’s guidance
- I know that everything is always working out for my highest good
- I believe in divine timing
- I believe in divine guidance
- I have a strong spiritual calling
- I have a dedicated spiritual practice
- I feel connected to my faith
- I feel connected to the universe
- I welcome in universal love
- I welcome in universal abundance
- I know that all causes have an effect
- My guides know what is best for me
- I step back and let the universe take guidance
- I allow myself to live a spiritual life
- I feel connected to my soul and my higher self
- I allow myself to live a spiritually fulfilling live
- I live my life in my highest good
- I walk the path of ascension
- I am always moving towards higher awareness
- I am constantly raising my consciousness
- I allow myself to see beyond the veil
- I am in touch with my spiritual self
- I live a soulful life
The whole version of you is made up of many parts. When you neglect one aspect of you the others suffer. It’s important to take time to bring your mind, body, and soul back into balance so you can live a more empowered life.
Using these healing affirmations for your mind, body, and soul can help you elevate yourself into the version you’ve always dreamed of.
15-Minute Secret to Living
The Life of Your Dreams